CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Tools, Equipment and New Products

Old 12-04-2013, 02:38 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default Milwaukee Lith. battery and drill

Has anyone had problem with the 18v Lith. Milwaukee drill jumping down on setting from drill speed to 18 or 17? And on the battery life with the set (the drill and the impact) It seems to use a lot of battery life when I'm drilling back plates? I don't have the bigger size battery,

Trent3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 12-04-2013, 02:56 AM   #2
Senior Lurker

Rewards Points: 1,290

My experience is very similar with the lower capacity 18v Lith ion Makita as well. I think its the nature of the beast. Might score a deal on another tool kit or something with the bigger pack during the holidays if you arent tooled up yet. I never hear complaints on the job sites about Milwaukee. Dewalt, Makita and Rigid all the time. Hahahaa

Hell yes it's safe... I saw it on Youtube!
Shock-Therapy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shock-Therapy For This Useful Post:
Trent3342 (12-04-2013)