Electrician Talk banner

Big Ass Light...

10K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  oldtimer 
#1 · (Edited)
From the makers of the BIG Ass Fan comes the Big Ass Light (High Bay LED)...

#5 ·
Those tests are real cute but when are you gonna drive a 4 ton truck on a high bay fixture let alone Jessica or Cedric jumping on one while suspended.

I guess there have been epic structural failures of the "leading LED high bay" tha convinced someone to construct one that a tank could park on:rolleyes:.

Pete

Reactions: Fredman
#9 ·
Cool... Now they should do a real test, take some tard, put him in a forklift and let him do what forklift drivers do. Snag one light, drag the whole row down and take down all the MC cable with it and keep on driving through the factory smacking the lights on every object. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

#15 ·
Jlarson said:
Cool... Now they should do a real test, take some tard, put him in a forklift and let him do what forklift drivers do. Snag one light, drag the whole row down and take down all the MC cable with it and keep on driving through the factory smacking the lights on every object. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Holy shít I just spit out my dinner laughing. And people probably think we're joking when we say stuff like this

#20 ·
I M O , this is a completely stupid commercial .

Obviously aimed at feeble minded rubes that get a kick out of destroying
things .

Do we really need to see how a piece of equipment is dangerously destroyed !

Smashed It Up Good ! :whistling2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.