CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 01-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default General Electrician Certification Practice Tests Online?

Where Can I find a server or website that offers some sort of online practice exams? I took my general electrician certification exam and didnt quite pass.... I heard from a few different people some companies offer online exams that are something like the real thing. does anyone know where I can find them?

I'd be greatful for any feed back, Thanks!

MacMorris91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 01-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
Coaster Sparky

Rewards Points: 1,000

Mike Holts website offers a few.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMorris91 View Post
Where Can I find a server or website that offers some sort of online practice exams? I took my general electrician certification exam and didnt quite pass.... I heard from a few different people some companies offer online exams that are something like the real thing. does anyone know where I can find them?

Your best for this is Mike Holt or Tom Henry's site I believe they both offer a good free journeymen and master practice exam.
AFOREMA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMorris91

Pm I'll send you something
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 10

thelearningpit.com
Rideit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california, certification, exam, nec08 electrician