Electrician Talk banner

greenlee bender

For Sale 
8K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  gojubill 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a greenlee 777 pipe bender it is in great shape. in the box. the bender listed for $3500.00 but i will let it go for $2000.00 or BO. i live in brevard county fl that is near the space center. The bender is set up to bend form 1-1/4 to 4 inch pipe. all dies and the pump are in the :thumbup:box , gojubill@bellsouth.net

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm sorry paul d, but when someone joins a forum and has one post and is selling one expensive tool that appears as though the company name has been sanded off the box... it just doesn't seem right to promote...

#12 · (Edited)

Well thats a segment bender its worth more than what was offered just one shoe costs that .

Unless you do sweeping bending or Industrial & heavy commercial which most of these guys have never done your on the wrong forum if your from Bervard county have you heard of Chrome Electric they do alot of work at the cape just a thought thats the only outfit in your area that can do that work .

Who do you work for now ?

Take care

#14 ·
At least introduce yourself goju! Otherwise we have nothing to go on and we assume you are trying to sell stuff that [possibly] wasnt yours to begin with.

Like the owner of this site has said: This isnt craigs list.

~Matt

#20 ·
That would be a good bender to have on a commercial service truck. About as compact of storage as you will get for what all it can do. You do sorta get forced into making larger radius bends on 2-1/2-4" than you otherwise might like or need.

#29 ·
greelee bender

hey guys thanks for the input (hahha):thumbsup: 1st i forgot i posted this in this site . 2nd it is not hot it was a friends that went out of bussiness in brevard and i did some welding work for him and he paided me with a bunch of tools. it is missing the 1.1/2 shoe ,yes ced in cocoa can get one . i don't want this anymore. i used it for a while . and the name is not sanded off the box you can read it as plain as day (QEC) i want to sell this thing because i need to buy parts for my car that i am building. I do know who crome electric is in tville. i still have it 4 sale so if any would like to talk about the price email me at gojubill@bellsouth.net . as for work i have a good job I work as a Plumber and a welder also as a ac mechanic . Sorry that i caint talk your lingo but i thought that someoone starting out could use a tool like this so pass it on . thanks
bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.