Nightmare from h@@@ - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Trade Topics > Residential Electrical Forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default Nightmare from h@@@

I got a call today customer had no power on one side of the house & hot water heater doesn't work. I head over and find a NIGHTMARE!!!! The hot water heater was a 220 but was run with a red, black, & ground (no neutral)! The lights I hope to be a breaker. I now have to rewire the hot water heater & oven that had caught fire ( it was run the same way!) This was my first service call being on my own and it was a nightmare! I guess it was much needed experience! I will post pics Saturday when I go back to finish up!
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 09-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 3,417

I am sorry but we cannot help a student do contracting work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Alwon For This Useful Post:
Chris1971 (09-28-2011), JohnR (09-14-2011), Ontariojer (09-14-2011)
Closed Thread