CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > Introductions

Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
Down under member

Rewards Points: 150
Default Aussie Electrician

Hi

My names Ash I'm 25 years old and work as a controls/HVAC electrician in Western Australia.
Seems like a good thing you guys got going on here so I decided to join.

Hopefully once I get a general idea of how you guys do things over in the states I will be able to contribute to the forum. Until then just saying hi

Aussielec is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
Heavily Armed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussielec View Post
Hi

My names Ash I'm 25 years old and work as a controls/HVAC electrician in Western Australia.
Seems like a good thing you guys got going on here so I decided to join.

Hopefully once I get a general idea of how you guys do things over in the states I will be able to contribute to the forum. Until then just saying hi
Good day James Welcome aboard.....

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote