12-17-2013 until 01-17-2024
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NY State
Rewards Points: 7,156
PLEASE READ: Amended Site Rules and Instructions - as of 12/19/2013
- Forum Posting Rules:
The following is a list of basic guidelines about what is and is not allowed while posting on ElectricianTalk.com. These rules are in addition to what is listed in our Terms Of Service , and Advertising Rules. Please read through all of these sections before using our site and contact us if you have questions.
- Users shall treat each other with respect at all times on ElectricianTalk.com. Name calling, personal attacks, threats or other inappropriate behavior will not be allowed and may cause you account to be banned.
- As stated in our Advertising Rules, you may not post advertisements on our site unless your a local electrical contractor displaying your business info. Members who try to sell products and/or services to electrical contractors will have their accounts revoked.
- No p˛rnographic material, links to p˛rnographic material, or any form of nudity may be posted on this site. In addition to nudity, all forms of sexual content (images, jokes, etc...) are prohibited from being posted on this site as well.
- Profanity, in any language. is not allowed nor are profane words disguised with asterisks or internet acronyms
- You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited..
- User shall refrain from posting religious threads.
- Racist remarks will not be allowed.
- Signature lines of other members posts may also be subject to removal. If there are legitimate complaints from members on a specific signature it will also be removed.
- Avatars may also be subject to removal. Let's keep it clean.
- The decisions of the Moderators and Administrators are final and members who openly challenge administrative decisions are subject to suspension or banning. Discussing any action taken by the Moderator/Administrative team in any of public forums is not allowed. Publicly discussing banned/suspended members is also not allowed. Please feel free to contact a Moderator or Administrator via PM with any concerns.
- The Moderators or Administration may remove, move or edit posts and threads that don't conform to community standards without notice, and to suspend the privileges of any participant who refuses to comply.
- Posting threads with descriptive and/or images of your work may be subject to some criticism. This does not open the door for you to start an attack. Argue your point and accept that you may not like the responses you may get or don't show your work.
- When an individual, who is not part of the electrical industry, starts a thread please report the post and do not respond. Allow the moderators to politely close the thread and direct them to the DIY Chatroom. If you have questions about a post or thread then report that also. No need to scare people away.