Tips for obtaining new work - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Trade Topics > Structured Wiring

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 06:19 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 193
Default Tips for obtaining new work

Please do not say word of mouth. that does not work when starting out. So, I am looking at who would hire the Data/IT/Telecom technicians for new office move ins, move outs, or new construction. I have considered calling General contractors, Getting a list of business licences from the city as they are new businesses that need a network installed. Obtaining a list of Commercial construction permits from the city by the internet is trickier as the nasty woman said "you need to come in and look at it inside a book" Um, these are the 2000s mam, everythig is online now Anyway, looking for tips and leads..perhaps advertise to other trades?

What I install is:
DSL, T1 Extentions, cable, Cat3 wire extentions for analog phones. Switches, routers, racks, ups, Point of Sale terminals, Wifi access points, cameras, people counters, Kiosk "done a few for Telus". Printer repairs and installs for kiosk like US Border protection service YVR. Anything and everything as far as network installs in new office space I have done.

These and network cable installs have been done though platform work fieldnation.com but need my own clients who I would like to have a Service Level Agreement to go though me for the work...and not some competitor.
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread