Local 3 apprenticeship - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > Electrician Apprentice Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MechanicalDVR

Old 02-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 6
Post Local 3 apprenticeship

Hi guys I知 a new member here I have a question about the apprenticeship at local 3 ibew in nyc. I gotten a letter last year in the mail last December that I have been accepted in the program and they said they will contact me sometime in the future on when I will start. Does anyone knows how long till they contact me again to tell me when I would being work/school? cuz I知 really excited and a little inpatient. And also what tips should I know before entering to be successful in the career..
Thanks in advance
Tvcjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2019, 12:45 AM   #2
Old Grumpy Bastard

Rewards Points: 2,176

Welcome aboard @Tvcjr!

Search the threads on apprenticeship here.

You will be reading plenty of answers to your inquiry, hours worth.

Tip #1: there is no need to reinvent the wheel, exercise your ambition and use 'search'.
jelhill likes this.

Always just a stallion in a china shop
MechanicalDVR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:46 AM   #3

Ok will do thanks for the reply I appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2019, 06:46 AM   #4
Elderly Member

Rewards Points: 1,090

You need to complete your profile too.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:11 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvcjr View Post
Hi guys I知 a new member here I have a question about the apprenticeship at local 3 ibew in nyc. I gotten a letter last year in the mail last December that I have been accepted in the program and they said they will contact me sometime in the future on when I will start. Does anyone knows how long till they contact me again to tell me when I would being work/school? cuz I知 really excited and a little inpatient. And also what tips should I know before entering to be successful in the career..
Thanks in advance
When I was accepted by them I didn't start until ~4~6 months afterwards, once you pass the drug test and obtain your job ticket you might as well pat yourself on the back.
Congrats on setting your in one the best unions in NYC.
3rd Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 3rd Rail For This Useful Post:
Tvcjr (02-27-2019)
Old 02-27-2019, 09:43 PM   #6

Thanks 3rd Rail now I don稚 feel like my opportunity to join with the union is not in limbo anymore 👍
Old 02-27-2019, 11:37 PM   #7

Rewards Points: 1,050

Where did ice falcon go? Maybe he could answer.

@icefalcon

Is that how you summons someone?
HertzHound is offline   Reply With Quote