Crazy price for some 18v lithium ion Bosch drills - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Tools, Equipment and New Products

Old 07-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 250
Default Crazy price for some 18v lithium ion Bosch drills

We ran this special last week, and now have access to 10 and only 10 more sets. I really do not want to bring them in so I am just basically giving them away at cost. I figured I would give you guys first crack at them. I think the cheapest I saw for the 25618 online was $229.90, so you are basically getting the lowest price around and the 1/2" for $20.00

You guys can take $100 off the prices listed on the links below. Both links take you to basically the same page.

Bosch 36618

Bosch 25618-02

These sets are coming from elsewhere so it might take a couple of weeks to ship if you order one.

Just put electriciantalk in the comment box when ordering. It will look like the site is billing you the full amount (349.80), we will adjust it $100 before it bills ya.

JJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 07-18-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Aiken Colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
Wire Ninja

Rewards Points: 6,421

I'm quite confused. Exactly what is the prices on these sets you're selling?
MDShunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDShunk View Post
I'm quite confused. Exactly what is the prices on these sets you're selling?
$249.80 to electriciantalk members. Our coupon system is messed up on our site, so sorry for OP verbage. Otherwise I would just make a $100 off coupon and post it here.

Edited it a little, so hopefully it is a little more clear. Both links are the same exact set.

JJ

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 07-18-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
Wire Ninja

Rewards Points: 6,421

Help me out... what's the difference between the two part numbers?
MDShunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
I own stock in FotoMat!

Rewards Points: 6,520

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdshunk View Post
help me out... What's the difference between the two part numbers?
Old 07-18-2009, 10:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDShunk View Post
Help me out... what's the difference between the two part numbers?
hehe, nothing. I just put them up there so you can see the part numbers. English is hard for me to convey at times...........unfortunately English is my only language

JJ

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 07-18-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #7

Rewards Points: 1,000

That is a good price. I was at a the Lowes today and they had just the 1 drill for $269.
gilbequick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #8

Nice. I just bought a Hilti sfh18volt cordless hammer though, darn.....
slowforthecones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #9

just placed a order, sent you a PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #10

Rewards Points: 2,000

If only I hated waited a big longer.

I'll have to make due with my NiCd drill.
Frasbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
If only I hated waited a big longer.

I'll have to make due with my NiCd drill.
Your a helper.... the nicad will last you until your a journeyman.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #12

I just wanted to update this thread a little, since we have had quite a few responces on it with questions. Yes we can still get these, finding them is another story. That is why such long shipping times of 2-3 weeks.

They are brand new in the box (bag), not refurbished or used in anyway. And they are not demo models. 100% brand new.

JJ

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 07-31-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #13

Rewards Points: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowforthecones View Post
Nice. I just bought a Hilti sfh18volt cordless hammer though, darn.....
I got to use one of those on the job, I like it a LOT. Very expensive, tho.
SideWorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #14

Got a shipping notice a few days ago, my toolset from AC toolsupply due to arrive today by UPS..will report back here with photos and feedback.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:17 AM   #15

so i bought one of these combo kits and received it today. it's a nice combo set. the 18v drill driver is only a 2 speed, the 18v impactor is a impactor. Both items are a good buy at $250, about $125 each tool including 1 battery per tool and a 30 min charger. comparing the two items to my 18v hilti impactor and 18v hilti 3speed drill driver hammer... they owned the bosch.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #16

Rewards Points: 500

Almost got a Bosch hammer drill for $20 at a garage sale today.... except when I plugged it to test it the hammer wouldn't engage. Almost saved a couple hundred bucks. Almost.
cguillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #17
Bababoee

Rewards Points: 2,030

Quote:
Originally Posted by cguillas View Post
Almost got a Bosch hammer drill for $20 at a garage sale today.... except when I plugged it to test it the hammer wouldn't engage. Almost saved a couple hundred bucks. Almost.
Oh man garage sales can be the best as far as value goes. Ive seen many a wives put their husbands tools out on the table because of divorce, he doesnt use them, still in their packaging from the 90's, or hes not home and they just had a fight. I got a perfectly working craftsman skill saw for 10 bucks. Back when craftsman was still good.
captkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #18

Rewards Points: 2,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowforthecones View Post
so i bought one of these combo kits and received it today. it's a nice combo set. the 18v drill driver is only a 2 speed, the 18v impactor is a impactor. Both items are a good buy at $250, about $125 each tool including 1 battery per tool and a 30 min charger. comparing the two items to my 18v hilti impactor and 18v hilti 3speed drill driver hammer... they owned the bosch.
I honestly don't see the need for anything more than a 2 speed drill.

Torque, and speed.

Anytime I use a dewalt with 3 speeds I jump from number 1 all the way to 3, who needs 2?

Just pull the trigger a little lighter.
Frasbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #19

$250 for a home garage workshop drill and impactor set, not bad...
Old 08-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #20

Slowforthecones,

If you have any buddies out there that have Bosch 18V Litheon tools, you might want to see if any of them can let you use the BAT618 vs the BAT609. The slimpack batteries that combo kit comes with are nice for weight and slims down the tool a little, but they only produce 1.3 a-h. The standard battery is 2.6 a-h.

The 618 will fit both the tool and work on the charger.

You can also check out aftermarket battery manufactures for any power tool. Generally the manufactures will only put out batteries that are 3.0a-h at the most. Aftermarket manufactures will produce batteries all the way up to 4.2a-h that I have seen. They are also generally cheaper than the tool manufactures battery. Any company that makes a power tool, sells more batteries than they do the tools. My brother in law is a plumber and said he buys a ton of Dewalt batteries vs the tools themselves. I would image it is the same for you guys as well.

JJ

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 08-16-2009 at 12:12 PM.