Electrician Talk banner

New Ideal Meter and Blue Oint and Snap on

5K views 45 replies 10 participants last post by  bduerler 
#1 ·
New Stuff:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
no i dont collect them but i do use them :thumbup: the main reason i have so many tools such as screwdrivers is i just like to buy and use tools old and new i work on cars and atvs or boats in my spare time and i have different separate set ups for each therefore i also own 3-4 of each tool so yea:laughing:

#11 ·
i have pounded on a few lock nuts so far and i love it:thumbup: i cant wait to try and destroy something with it:laughing: i highly recommend this screwdriver to everyone listen to Frasbee he has made me a true believer:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

#40 ·
thank you very much:thumbsup: but to tell the truth the company has been blessed with work on my last three paychecks i have been averaging over 20 hours of OT:thumbup: nothing but a little extra cash burning a hole in my wallet :laughing: hey sooner or later you will own what ever it is you have your eye unless it megan fox i call dibs lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.