October Bosch Promos - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Tools, Equipment and New Products

Old 10-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 250
Default October Bosch Promos

Here are what I would consider items of interest on the newest Bosch distributor promo list.

Bosch 36618-02

Bosch 37618-01

Bosch 17618-01

Bosch 25618-01

We still have the Bosch 36618 & Bosch 25618 combo promo at $100 off if you throw electrican talk or contractors talk in the comment box.

We just moved all pricing to the lowest in the country. No way to throw an additional discount for members on top of this.

On the flip side if you any of you guys are interested in miter saws, on a group purchase of at least 4 people, or 4 saws total, I can throw in 4 18ga brad nailers for free.

JJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Aiken Colon; 10-02-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Aiken Colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2009, 06:36 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

Damn, I wish I hadn't bought all the Ni-Cad stuff last year.
Frasbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,285

Hi!

I did a search for "Bosch" on your website and found quite a lot of tools, but I didn't see any 120v SDS Plus hammer drills.

I have about $600 in the smaller SDS bits, I believe that's SDS Plus. Because I have so much invested I don't want to change sizes. My old hammer drill broke and I am looking for a new one. A contractor I worked for a while ago used all Bosch Bulldogs and they always worked well, I never had nor heard of a problem with them.

Do you have any Bosch 120V hammer drills, preferably the Bulldog?

Thanks!
HackWork is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #4

yeah and actually they are on some Bosch promo also. I will see what I have laying around. The only reason we come by SDS drills is when customer orders in a bunch and we have to buy in certain quantites and the order wasn't the exact multiple.

SDS does = SDS+. Just the manufactures trying to be nifty, hehe.

JJ

Old 10-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiken Colon View Post
yeah and actually they are on some Bosch promo also. I will see what I have laying around. The only reason we come by SDS drills is when customer orders in a bunch and we have to buy in certain quantites and the order wasn't the exact multiple.

SDS does = SDS+. Just the manufactures trying to be nifty, hehe.

JJ
All we have are these:

Bosch 11247

Bosch 11240

Bosch 11264 EVS

Bosch 11247

Those are all of Bosch's "big boy" hammer drills. SDS-MAX and Spline drive. You can simply get an adaptor from SDS-MAX to SDS+ or Spline to SDS+ and still run your bits. Plus you can use those as a light duty demo hammer (chisel & point bits) and for core bits.

That is not the cheap route to go, but they are super nice. All of those prices should be the lowest in the country. If you find anything lower we will beat it on those 4 models. Sorry no SDS(+) laying around.

JJ

Old 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 1,285

Thanks for looking, I appreciate the help!.

However, I was looking for a lighter weight drill, something I could drill into decking all day long. I have a SDS Max rotary hammer already, I need something smaller.

If you come across something in the future, let me know
HackWork is online now   Reply With Quote