Veto pro TP4. - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Tools, Equipment and New Products

Old 04-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 134
Default Veto pro TP4.

Hey folks, wanted to know if anybody have any kind of experience with the veto pro TP4. And if yes, how do you like it? Also - what do you guys prefer Knipex or Klein? well, after using Knipex once I sent back all of my Klein pliers and side cutters.

Thank you!
The_notorious_Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2016, 03:46 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,414

I have never used knipex but I believe those that have have the same feelings as you do.

The online reviews are pretty favorable other than the fact that it is heavy
Dennis Alwon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:08 AM   #3

Thank you very much Dennis!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
Electricity is Amazing!

Rewards Points: 538

I have the TP4 and LC.
I use the TP4 as a satellite bag varying my tools in it depending what I'm doing.
It holds a decent amount. I do use a different heavy nylon belt. The quality is very impressive. I've dealt with their warranty on my LC and they are very good to deal with.

Knipex is also great quality. I prefer them to Klein pliers and cutters. I really like their cobra pump pliers. I've never tried Kleins new pump pliers, but they do look just like re branded NWS.

Last edited by thoenew; 04-04-2016 at 08:57 PM.
thoenew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thoenew For This Useful Post:
The_notorious_Rookie (04-04-2016)
Old 04-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #5

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoenew View Post
I have the TP4 and LC.
I use the TP4 as a satellite bag varying my tools in it depending what I'm doing.
It holds a decent amount. I do use a different heavy nylon belt. The quality is very impressive. I've dealt with their warranty on my LC and they are very good to deal with.

Knipex is also great quality. I prefer them to Klein pliers and cutters. I really like their cobra pump pliers. I've never tried Kleins new pump pliers, but they do look just like re branded NWS.

Thank you very much for taking your time and write your personal experience.

I just placed my order today for the Veto Pro Pac TECH-LC Tool Bag and im pretty exited believe it or not. and the BEST part is that veto actually have a special sale that if you buy one of these bags and show them a proof of your receipt they are sending you the TP4 FOR F R E E ! so im expecting to get them both at the next 3 business days.

NOW, about the cobra knipex pliers - im looking forward to get them and their Pliers wrenches as well. i would like to hear from you which size are you using for your cobra pliers? im concern that the 10" pliers will be too big but on the other hand im concern that the 7" will be too small.

Would love to hear your own experience.

Thank you Once again!
Old 04-04-2016, 11:22 PM   #6
Electricity is Amazing!

Rewards Points: 538

10" is my normal go to. The 7" is a little small for most things. 10 is the best all around for me. It isn't that big. Compared to Channel locks, Knipex 10" are above and beyond IMO.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:25 PM   #7

Rewards Points: 217

Where have you seen an offer for a free TP4, I know the Spring special is a free MB2 with the purchase of a Tech series bag. I already have two MBs and one MB2 but would consider a new bag for a free TP4.
sburton224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:29 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburton224 View Post
Where have you seen an offer for a free TP4, I know the Spring special is a free MB2 with the purchase of a Tech series bag. I already have two MBs and one MB2 but would consider a new bag for a free TP4.
i just called them and spoke to a very nice guy named Dan, and asked him if instead of the MB2 i can get the TP4 which they both The exact same price and he said yes. so im like, why not?
Attached Thumbnails
Veto pro TP4.-tp4.png  
The Following User Says Thank You to The_notorious_Rookie For This Useful Post:
Grogan14 (04-04-2016)
Old 04-04-2016, 11:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoenew View Post
10" is my normal go to. The 7" is a little small for most things. 10 is the best all around for me. It isn't that big. Compared to Channel locks, Knipex 10" are above and beyond IMO.
Will order the 7" comfort grip. Thank you once again Champ. you saved me some money and headache.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:34 PM   #10

Rewards Points: 217

Good deal...I had actually considered doing that myself. Veto is a great company.
sburton224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburton224 View Post
Good deal...I had actually considered doing that myself. Veto is a great company.
Yeah, just heard about them a few weeks ago. hope to be happy with my new bag and the pouch that coming up soon.