My Awesome Vengeful Wife - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrician Talk Community > Off Topic (Non Trade)

Like Tree35Likes

Old 08-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 8,946
Default My Awesome Vengeful Wife

So last week I went to take out our garbage and our can was full, one of the neighbors had filled it up.

This week my wife is looking out the window and notices the neighbors are sending their kids out to put their garbage in other peoples cans, and again they struck ours.

So my wife fished out their three bags, wrote “Return to Sender” on them and placed them at their front door.

Attached Thumbnails
My Awesome Vengeful Wife-385aec97-ebac-461e-9f6b-65e73f0c6f8a.jpg  

Switched is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Switched For This Useful Post:
macmikeman (08-08-2019)
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2019, 11:54 PM   #2
Senile Member

Rewards Points: 16,605

Whoop Whoop!
Just days before China unveiled a nuclear weapon that can "strike the US within 30 minutes with ten warheads" as part of a giant military parade, US Major General Lori Reynolds announced she's declaring "diversity" is a "warfighting necessity" which will help America defeat the more homogeneous nations of China and Russia.
macmikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:53 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 4,516

Uh... any particular reason why?
LawnGuyLandSparky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2019, 05:24 AM   #4
Mensa Player

Rewards Points: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnGuyLandSparky View Post
Uh... any particular reason why?
$100,000,000 says it has something to do with Californian liberalism. Like you're only allowed to make 1 can full of garbage a week. Or because his neighbors think both wealth and garbage should be evenly distributed.
MikeFL (08-09-2019)
Old 08-09-2019, 06:07 AM   #5

Rewards Points: 2,622

That's funny and all, but when the fists start flying, she'll still be looking out the window.
wildleg and readydave8 like this.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:42 AM   #6
Old Grumpy Bastard

Rewards Points: 1,362

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switched View Post
So last week I went to take out our garbage and our can was full, one of the neighbors had filled it up.

This week my wife is looking out the window and notices the neighbors are sending their kids out to put their garbage in other peoples cans, and again they struck ours.

So my wife fished out their three bags, wrote “Return to Sender” on them and placed them at their front door.

If I was going to go through ll that trouble there is this old prank with a bag, dog poop, and a match that sounds befitting of the scenario.
Wirenuting, stiffneck and canbug like this.

Always just a stallion in a china shop
MechanicalDVR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:05 AM   #7

Rewards Points: 26,138

Some folks talk trash -- others really deliver it!
telsa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:03 AM   #8

Rewards Points: 1,324

They probably don't have garbage cans or can't afford pickup. Just a guess....Personally I wouldn't care as long as my trash got in there

Probably because and a worthless liberal
Dennis Alwon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Alwon View Post
They probably don't have garbage cans or can't afford pickup. Just a guess....Personally I wouldn't care as long as my trash got in there

Probably because and a worthless liberal

That must be it. Here we don't pay for residential pickup, it's included.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:16 PM   #10

Rewards Points: 1,324

Quote:
That must be it. Here we don't pay for residential pickup, it's included.
I live 4 miles from the center of town but we are outside the city limits and thus no garbage pickup, water or sewer. We do have chapel hill-carrboro schools.

I hate most city water and the only time I wish we had it is when there is a power outage.
Dennis Alwon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:02 PM   #11

We pay for pickup here, not much but it is still $40 per month. The trash cans are tiny too, everything is required to be recycled & composted.

When someone dumps even a pizza box in your can it sucks, because there is no space available. So these jack wagons two weeks in a row have filled up our can.

They do it again I'll be dumping it on their car.
jbfan and stiffneck like this.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:04 PM   #12
Old Grumpy Bastard

Quote:
I live 4 miles from the center of town but we are outside the city limits and thus no garbage pickup, water or sewer. We do have chapel hill-carrboro schools.

I hate most city water and the only time I wish we had it is when there is a power outage.

Oh you're in the same boat as me.

I'm about a 10-15 minute ride from town proper.
Attached Thumbnails
My Awesome Vengeful Wife-home-2.jpg  

Old 08-09-2019, 07:53 PM   #13

Rewards Points: 958

Quote:
We pay for pickup here, not much but it is still $40 per month. The trash cans are tiny too, everything is required to be recycled & composted.

When someone dumps even a pizza box in your can it sucks, because there is no space available. So these jack wagons two weeks in a row have filled up our can.

I live at the Cit-ay/Count-ay border and illegal dumping in the only wooded rural area of St. Louis is a constant issue. Sometimes it comes with an address, which it then gets returned on top of their car. Proper security measures in place when doing so is recommended. More recently was changing the oil in my race bike and prepping for a Sunday track day. Minding my own business these to J/O stopped at 4:00pm and started dumping used drywall/lumber, bags of garbage. Being in the garage I reached for the "tool" which is already "loaded" and got their asses moving out of there. Won't be much longer before I evacuate like all other "civilized" people have done.
micromind likes this.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:58 PM   #14

Quote:

Yea, I hear many "city water" systems around the South and West are less than desirable. NYC water is the bees knees, it's actually quite delicious. Out where I live the Long Island water system is pretty much county-wide with a few small pockets of independent water districts. Independent consumer wells are rare.

But residential garbage pickup (and "recycling") is provided by our respective townships. The townships contract with private carters, so not having a carter is unheard of.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:13 PM   #15
Old Grumpy Bastard

Quote:
Yea, I hear many "city water" systems around the South and West are less than desirable. NYC water is the bees knees, it's actually quite delicious. Out where I live the Long Island water system is pretty much county-wide with a few small pockets of independent water districts. Independent consumer wells are rare.

But residential garbage pickup (and "recycling") is provided by our respective townships. The townships contract with private carters, so not having a carter is unheard of.

You can't beat the upstate NY aquifers, best water for making bread in the country.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:18 PM   #16

Rewards Points: 26,138

Seattle and New York consistently rate the highest in quality for their water.

It's their watersheds.

Honolulu also rates very, very high.
macmikeman and MechanicalDVR like this.
telsa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:12 PM   #17
Senile Member

Rewards Points: 16,605

Quote:
Originally Posted by telsa View Post
Seattle and New York consistently rate the highest in quality for their water.

It's their watersheds.

Honolulu also rates very, very high.
If you go out to Hukilau beach park near Kahuku,( actually closer to Laie than Kahuku...) there is a dirt road across the street, right before the stream that crosses Kam Highway. That stream comes out of the ground about a quarter or a half mile up that dirt road , way up past Cackle Fresh egg farm. You can bend down and drink the cleanest purest water you will ever drink in your life if you like. (This may be dated a bit, I haven't actually driven up that road since I was around twenty two or so......) Probably has houses all around it now. Takes a thousand years for rain hitting the top of the Koolau mountain range to percolate thru lava rock before it comes out of that spring.
telsa likes this.
Just days before China unveiled a nuclear weapon that can "strike the US within 30 minutes with ten warheads" as part of a giant military parade, US Major General Lori Reynolds announced she's declaring "diversity" is a "warfighting necessity" which will help America defeat the more homogeneous nations of China and Russia.
macmikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:36 AM   #18

Rewards Points: 1,094

Quote:

Have they pulled their crap again, or did they get the hint? My cans are in my yard until Wednesday evening, if someone dumps something in them at the street I don't care.

Last edited by Norcal; 09-06-2019 at 12:39 AM.
Norcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:45 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
Have they pulled their crap again, or did they get the hint? My cans are in my yard until Wednesday evening, if someone dumps something in them at the street I don't care.
They actually moved.

They were renters. The landlord showed up and 6 of the other HO's came out of their houses to berate him over his choice of tenants. He put the house up for sale.....

The only people showing up are the same type that just left. Me and a few others are absolutely gonna move if another jackass moves in. I am just done with stupid.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:28 PM   #20
neutral member

Rewards Points: 672
Default Renters and Garbage

One of my rentals, the renters figured out that it was cheaper to keep trash in detached garage then to pay for pickup

I hauled 3 pickup loads today (eviction final, paid sheriff $25 for letting me haul off their trash)