app - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 06-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default app

What do you think of the new mobile app.? Or atleast new to me.
cschmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschmid View Post

I like viewing the forum from the full site,I'm not a fan of the app at all.

http://www.electriciantalk.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 1,014

Quote:
I like it, I view the forums almost exclusively from my phone and viewing the full site on the phone is a pain.

I'm a member of a few forums, both trade and non-trade related. I only visit the ones that have a mobile app now. I've all but stopped visiting the MH site because they don't have a mobile app.
EBFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EBFD6 For This Useful Post:
walkerj (06-06-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #4

I will add that the one thing I don't like about the app is that it doesn't show the member location. So when commenting on a thread you have no idea where the person you are talking to is from. This can be an issue when talking code between USA and Canada. It would be nice to know the person is from Canada, would cut down some on the confusion. There have been times where I've been thinking "what the hell is this person talking about" and then realized they are from Canada.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #5
Florida resident

Rewards Points: 1,604

i like the mobile app for posting pics
Old 06-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
RIP 1959-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFD6 View Post
I will add that the one thing I don't like about the app is that it doesn't show the member location. So when commenting on a thread you have no idea where the person you are talking to is from. This can be an issue when talking code between USA and Canada. It would be nice to know the person is from Canada, would cut down some on the confusion. There have been times where I've been thinking "what the hell is this person talking about" and then realized they are from Canada.
EBFD, are you using an android phone?

Old 06-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRY304E View Post
EBFD, are you using an android phone?
yes.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #8
RIP 1959-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFD6 View Post
yes.
Yeah I was not sure , I'm using an iPhone And viewing the forum on the full site works grate with the excheption of YouTube

Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #9

Rewards Points: 150

Quote:
I just downloaded this app on my Android and so far im not a fan, but sometimes things grow on me the more I use them.

Last edited by Shane B; 06-06-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Shane B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 AM   #10

Rewards Points: 10

I am still learning I think the push feature needs help. I am also having issues with my anti virus and the ad company used by the app. Can not find the add friend feature.
cschmid is offline   Reply With Quote