Dealing with a OCD gay artist customer - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
felonious smile.

Rewards Points: 572
Default Dealing with a OCD gay artist customer

It was a test, at least I see it that way. I'm only glad I charged him T & M to install some custom lighting on an addition I roughed 2 years ago which is finally in the finish stage. I forgot camera yesterday which sucked . 10 2' open flourescent strips with colored bulbs set 19" apart in a hallway. Made me feel like the carnival came to town. Now he wants me to fabricate a custom chandelier made of flourescent strips hanging from the ceiling or completely build a tubular fixture with external tubes for different color lamps. My wife couldn't understand why I drove there under the speed limit and doubled it on the way home last night.

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Electrical Contractor

Rewards Points: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdoc View Post
It was a test, at least I see it that way. I'm only glad I charged him T & M to install some custom lighting on an addition I roughed 2 years ago which is finally in the finish stage. I forgot camera yesterday which sucked . 10 2' open flourescent strips with colored bulbs set 19" apart in a hallway. Made me feel like the carnival came to town. Now he wants me to fabricate a custom chandelier made of flourescent strips hanging from the ceiling or completely build a tubular fixture with external tubes for different color lamps. My wife couldn't understand why I drove there under the speed limit and doubled it on the way home last night.
Be sure to get a UL listing on the whole thing!!!
The company I worked for used to have a customer that was gay. One day one of our guys was out there and he told him, "Doug, has anyone ever told you you have nice looking hair?"
Old 08-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 642

We have a relatively high population of LGBT considering the rural nature of Lincoln County, Oregon... every service call I've been on for them has been just the same as any other residential service call I've been on.

I'm sure there are many more customers I've done work for that are gay and I didn't even realize it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 250

Send him to chick-fil-a to get sandwiches.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnnyontheside For This Useful Post:
Celtic (08-11-2012), SVT CAMR (08-11-2012), wendon (08-11-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyontheside View Post
Send him to chick-fil-a to get sandwiches.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to HARRY304E For This Useful Post:
SVT CAMR (08-11-2012)
Closed Thread