electric man from nizamabad - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 05-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 500
Default electric man from nizamabad

Well i was watching Ripleys Believe It Or Not , This was on tv he actually passes current from his feet to his hands or mouth turns on a lite bulb or any appliance like a blender or a toaster . Did anyone see this on tv ? Take care http://www.my-telugu.com/n/2008/01/n...-volt-of.shtml
nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

I think he is a few frys shy of a happy meal.
william1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 560

230 volts of "current", huh?
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #4

Rewards Points: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by william1978 View Post
I think he is a few frys shy of a happy meal.

acmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Well i was watching Ripleys Believe It Or Not , This was on tv he actually passes current from his feet to his hands or mouth turns on a lite bulb or any appliance like a blender or a toaster . Did anyone see this on tv ? Take care http://www.my-telugu.com/n/2008/01/n...-volt-of.shtml
What I saw was on the science channel and this guy created a high voltage insulator that he sat on ran a series of wires around his body to his gloves that were a metallic mesh,then pumped an enormous amount of voltage to the insulator, minus the current.Don't think I could do this,and yes he caused a he!! of a light show out of his hands.
jrhelectrical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #6
Zog

Rewards Points: 1,096

He is setting up a faraday cage around his body. Seen a few acts like this over the years, had one guy do a "show" at a conference I was at a few years back. Same stuff Tesla played with 100 years ago.
Zog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #7

Well here is the guy that was on the discovery channel U TUBE go to ELECTRIC MAN SUMEETJAIN

Last edited by nick; 06-14-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Registered Member

Rewards Points: 1,360

I guarantee you this is not real. I mean, he may be turning these things on, but not by directly passing line current through his body. He has a triac or transistor circuit in there somewhere.

I say this because the light bulbs light up at full brightness, no matter if the circuit is through his tongue, between his hands, or from his hand to foot. I say BS. If you want me to be impressed, let ME set up the wiring for him to stick on his tongue.
RePhase277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InPhase277 View Post
I guarantee you this is not real. I mean, he may be turning these things on, but not by directly passing line current through his body. He has a triac or transistor circuit in there somewhere.

I say this because the light bulbs light up at full brightness, no matter if the circuit is through his tongue, between his hands, or from his hand to foot. I say BS. If you want me to be impressed, let ME set up the wiring for him to stick on his tongue.

Well iam not trying to impress you just put on to show you what i saw on the original post . Yes i do agree but check out the indian guy go to u tube then [electric man Sumeetjain ]

Take care

Last edited by nick; 06-14-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #10

Rewards Points: 504

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
Seen him and a few similar acts over the years, I remember a Serbian guy who was in the Guinness book in the 80's for doing similar stuff.
Mike_586 is offline   Reply With Quote