Has anyone heard of this? Please give your opinions about it. - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 02-24-2010, 06:34 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,000
Default Has anyone heard of this? Please give your opinions about it.

Somehow I doubt this can really work, but I just want to hear some feedback about it. It is not a power saver device. It is a generator. Either way the 2 videos are interesting at the very least.

http://www.magniwork.com/?hop=promotion0
steelersman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 06:43 AM   #2
Senior Moment

Rewards Points: 506

Physics as well as common sense says no.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:44 AM   #3
Wire Ninja

Rewards Points: 1,421

I didn't watch the video, but I very much suspect it's going to be another one of these scam perpetual motion machines that popped up all over the place in the mid 70's. They are generally looking for capital rather than selling the machines.
MDShunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #4

This site is trying to sell an e-book on how to make your own. They claim it's easy to do and cheap. Parts will cost under $100. What makes me skeptical is that they want to sell a book rather than an actual machine.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
Wire Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersman View Post
This site is trying to sell an e-book on how to make your own. They claim it's easy to do and cheap. Parts will cost under $100. What makes me skeptical is that they want to sell a book rather than an actual machine.
Yup. Sounds like a rehash of the old scam. They're making their money, 100 bucks at a time, and they can always claim you did something wrong when it doesn't work as expected.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:55 AM   #6

Well they have a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. I know that doesn't mean too much since most people probably won't have one built within 60 days of buying the book though.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 AM   #7
Wire Ninja

If you're considering buying the eBook, just think of it as money spent educating yourself on the scam of perpetual motion machines. It will never actually work. Can't change the laws of physics.

There's a guy that tows a huge one, on a trailer, around the country trying to raise venture capital. It's basically a big ass flywheel. He impresses people with the fact that there is no perceptive slow-down for hours and hours that he has it setup.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:13 AM   #8

No. I'll pass on this.