Journeyman study sight???? - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 09-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default Journeyman study sight????

Anyone have any good ideas of sites to use to study for my journeyman test? I've asked around with some guys and everyone just keeps saying they'll get back to me and never do. I don't mind paying some, but don't want to spend this month's salary either. Thanks!!!
Ssanoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 02:30 AM   #2
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssanoski View Post
Anyone have any good ideas of sites to use to study for my journeyman test? I've asked around with some guys and everyone just keeps saying they'll get back to me and never do. I don't mind paying some, but don't want to spend this month's salary either. Thanks!!!

Look here...
http://www.mikeholt.com/free-exams-menu.php

Welcome to ET..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:42 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 49

http://www.snapz.com/

i found and purchased this program when i decided to go for my license. i had bought the mike holt study guide and practice test a few years earlier at $100 and found it overwhelming. this snapz program cost me $125, and i was very impressed. not only did i pass my test, the program got me really good at using my code book, something that has always given me trouble. its kinda hard to learn the code if your not using it all the time. but besides all that, i recommend this program. its has i think 3 journeyman tests, and 2 masters teats. there are several modes in the program. study mode, test mode, and review mode. i must sound like a salesman for this, but im not. i just never came across something that let me study in a way that really stuck, and for me that is no easy task as i am a hands on guy. good luck!
electricdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2013, 02:49 AM   #4
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdrummer View Post

i found and purchased this program when i decided to go for my license. i had bought the mike holt study guide and practice test a few years earlier at $100 and found it overwhelming. this snapz program cost me $125, and i was very impressed. not only did i pass my test, the program got me really good at using my code book, something that has always given me trouble. its kinda hard to learn the code if your not using it all the time. but besides all that, i recommend this program. its has i think 3 journeyman tests, and 2 masters teats. there are several modes in the program. study mode, test mode, and review mode. i must sound like a salesman for this, but im not. i just never came across something that let me study in a way that really stuck, and for me that is no easy task as i am a hands on guy. good luck!

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdrummer

How long can I continue to log in after paying the fee? As in, does it expire after 60 or 90 days or just a one time fee and I can log in if/when I decide to take my masters to brush up on any material I may not be using daily?
Old 09-11-2013, 03:07 AM   #6

Quote:
How long can I continue to log in after paying the fee? As in, does it expire after 60 or 90 days or just a one time fee and I can log in if/when I decide to take my masters to brush up on any material I may not be using daily?
its software you purchase. you can either get a disk mailed to you, or pay now and download and start using it now. once you download it, its yours forever!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricdrummer

its software you purchase. you can either get a disk mailed to you, or pay now and download and start using it now. once you download it, its yours forever!
That's great! Thank you so much for the help!
Old 09-11-2013, 03:20 AM   #8

Quote:
That's great! Thank you so much for the help!
hey man not a problem! best of luck to you. you will not be disappointed!
Old 09-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #9

Rewards Points: 5,022

I used Tom Henry and passed on my first attempt.
John Valdes is offline   Reply With Quote