Need advice on accessing Experior test results - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Old 04-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 110
Default Need advice on accessing Experior test results

I'm a master electrician in Kansas. I passed the Experior test back in either 2000 or 2001, and since then I've misplaced the letter with my score on it. All this time I've been licensed in three or four cities, all the while only having to have another license with my score on it for a jurisdiction to refer to in order to give me a license. Now I've tried to get licensed in Lawrence and this won't work for them--they need actual test results. I'm sure some of you out there probably see it as a no brainer for them to want this.
I know that Experior doesn't exist anymore, it's Prometric now. Does anybody have any advice?
tersus is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2014, 10:04 AM   #2
animal lover /rat bastard

Rewards Points: 1,038

take all your important documents, scan them into your computer. buy Private Disk from Dekart. create a 2Gig encrypted drive on your computer with a serious password. store all your vital info there, and keep the disk closed unless you are using it. copy it to a couple of sandisks regularly, and keep one in your home safe, and one somewhere else. backup regularly. pieces of paper are so vulnerable.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
fertilizer distrubuter

Rewards Points: 554

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildleg View Post
take all your important documents, scan them into your computer. buy Private Disk from Dekart. create a 2Gig encrypted drive on your computer with a serious password. store all your vital info there, and keep the disk closed unless you are using it. copy it to a couple of sandisks regularly, and keep one in your home safe, and one somewhere else. backup regularly. pieces of paper are so vulnerable.
Your forgot to rotate out your SanDisk every 30 days with new ones to avoid ssd failure.

Most important step is to write your password for your 24 character encryption key on a piece of paper.
Ultrafault is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #4

Rewards Points: 2

I was just wondering if you were able to track your results down, as I am having a similar issue. I contacted Prometrics, and after a ton a phone calls, I might have gotten an answer. On the site, www.prometrics.com/construction, click on the 2015 schedule and registration. There is an option to get past test results (for a fee of course). I just filled that out and faxed it. So, we'll see.....
paulhunde is offline   Reply With Quote