Electrician Talk banner

Realtor call wtf?

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  electricalperson 
#1 ·
K. Another wonderful realtor call. Home inspector said furnace cir. Wired improper.

It wasnt even the furnace. It is switch for room light. New furnace put in and they have buried 4 wire hbox. All gas piped in and all. I see no way to fix this officially other than move furnace.?????

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
close

about price i'm thinking. opposite wall though

blank plate, 90 degree flex, surface mount box
Not possible. Blank plate. metal box all disintegrated

Ohio handyman work....:whistling2:
not me

Your gonna need a bigger hammer
yep

Did you notice the name of the HVAC contractor?

Apparently, there is a Tony Weber in Cincinnati....

Cletis "IS" from Ohio.:censored:
I was there today. You have 2 other states to pick from though all within all next to each other. Your honing in though...:whistling2:

I actually worked in 4 states the last 2 weeks...:whistling2:

#24 ·
wam-bam thank ya.....good to get into the realtors file...they can be a nice source of business...I will take them lil'gravy jobs any time. In and out in under an hour..no problems...(hopefully)..thanks and call me again..

#27 ·
not sure

funny you say that. I was just about to write off realtors as a whole. I've been "Looking" at things for a few of them for a couple years. It seemed like I got 1 out of 4 jobs I looked at like you said. they just used it as a negotiation tactic and job never panned out, but, all of a sudden the same realtors have got me service upgrade after service upgrade and a few other semi bigger things.

So, you never know. All those looking at things are now starting to pay off a bit. The good thing is, when they trust you, usually their customer does as well and when they need an upgrade they really don't shop around. You pretty much got the job i've noticed recently. I've raised prices a bit knowing this to make up all the driving and they still take the numbers. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.