Rolling tool bag - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > General Electrical Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WPNortheast

Old 12-16-2017, 05:19 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 180
Default Rolling tool bag

Hey all
I've been lugging this
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-10...3N11/203222985
around and it works great but I'm tired of how heavy it is and I'm going to switch to a rolling tool bag that can hold more to save trips . Looking at this
https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-Har.../dp/B01MYZU0NQ
Or something similar. Does anyone use one of these and how is it working out for you?
power likes this.
WPNortheast is online now   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 138

I used to use the husky version of that and it worked great! The handle is convenient to store a couple boxes ontop of bag.

Makes trips going in and out much easier with bulky items

Texting and Driving
trentonmakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:37 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 563

One of my guys has a DeWalt one that clicks together depending on how many various compartments you need at the site. It’s my kinda thing......but he sure likes it!
power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
ElecPatsFan Yoostabee

Rewards Points: 446

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentonmakes View Post
I used to use the husky version of that and it worked great! The handle is convenient to store a couple boxes ontop of bag.

Makes trips going in and out much easier with bulky items

Texting and Driving
Ditto. The Husky is less than half the cost of that Milwaukee, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
socket2ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:31 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 8,940

Sometimes I look at the amount of tools I have and think to myself... How in the hell did I ever accomplish work before I had all this stuff....

I prefer several smaller bags, maybe divided up into tools for specific types of jobs?
Switched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:35 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 626

I have and continue to use the Husky rolling bag. I love the bag except when you have to drag it through the snow or up the stairs. Sure beats carrying a bag on your shoulder.
darren79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 09:39 PM   #7
Dope-less Hope Fiend

Rewards Points: 420

I bought this Rigid 3 box stack a few years ago. If I have a job requiring lots of tools, it's great to wheel everything in at once.

https://www.amazon.com/RIDGID-Profes...ox+stack&psc=1
“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
Dan the electricman is offline   Reply With Quote