Electrician Talk banner

Thanks

2K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  wendon 
#1 ·
For clearing things up guy.

I do work for a company, in the electrical department. It's just not going toward my JM.

This is my only account, I don't work landscape. I actually can keep up with pipe runner.

#13 ·
Dronai, check it out now, I pm'd him on how to change it.

Not many update theirs after a while.

To those that would like to update their profiles:

1. Click on your user name in the upper right hand Corner
2. On the next page select USER CP in the blue title bar.
3. Look in the left column for "Edit your Details" and click on it.
4. Change the information you want and scroll to the bottom and click save.

:thumbsup:

#18 ·
Pete m. said:
Like I said earlier today ask questions here to further your knowledge but if you start asking questions about how to best bid your side jobs you will be met with much animosity from the contractor members that you could potentially be taking work from. Pete
I just wanted to know what I could do. Apparently it's nothing besides my own house. And I'm okay with that. Until I'm a JM.

#23 ·
I think you may have misunderstood what I said. This site has folks that are freakin' Einstein smart about electric.

And, from what I've seen, they are willing to lend some of their knowledge when warranted.

I have also witnessed the lambasting given to those that want to use that knowledge to steal work from them.

Pete

#24 ·
Pete m. said:
I think you may have misunderstood what I said. This site has folks that are freakin' Einstein smart about electric. And, from what I've seen, they are willing to lend some of their knowledge when warranted. I have also witnessed the lambasting given to those that want to use that knowledge to steal work from them. Pete
That's exactly why I asked this site instead of google. You guys know code. I do not. That's why I had a question. I asked it, not knowing if I could or could not do work on the side. Once I get the required licenses, you bet your sweet ass I am gonna start working on my own. So until then, I'm gonna work on my union card hopefully, and go on from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.