Taste of 277. I was pulling wiring into an existing j box today and was so sweaty that when my arm touched a wire that had a very tiny hole in the insulation it lit me up. Shock went up my arm to the fish tape. Bout flew off the damn ladder!
ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!
The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury
or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained
on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling
i got done putting in a bunch of 2x4 drop in and its 3:15 so i was wanting done. turned on the circuit and one was out. flew up the ladder flung the tile out of my way. i grabbed the duplex connector and out popped the nuetral for the light and hit my wrist. drilled me good with 20 lights worth of unbalanced load. down i go off my 8ft and along with my part of the ceiling grid..yeeaaa me