For Sale Ridgid RE 6 Electrical Tool Kit - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Tools, Equipment & Safety > Electrician Swap

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavyH

Old 11-21-2019, 01:03 AM   #1

Default Ridgid RE 6 Electrical Tool Kit

I am selling a Ridgid RE 6 Electrical Tool Kit. Comes with the scissor cutter, dieless crimp head, and PH-60C Punch Head. This is essentially brand new. Asking price is $1,250.
HeavyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2019, 01:05 AM   #2

Attempting to add photos, but do not see a place to add photos?
Old 11-21-2019, 01:46 AM   #3
Watt Pusher

Rewards Points: 468

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyH View Post
You don't have enough posts yet to add photos or post links. This is to prevent spam. Make some posts in one of the discussion threads, I believe you need 20.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
Premium Member

Rewards Points: 4,233

Battery powered seems like a problem
dronai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Nabs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyH View Post
You don't have enough posts yet to add photos or post links. This is to prevent spam. Make some posts in one of the discussion threads, I believe you need 20.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the info. I will contribute to some other threads and will post photos when I’m able to.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dronai View Post
Battery powered seems like a problem
I’m sorry, I don’t entirely understand what you mean by that. Can you elaborate, please?
Old 11-22-2019, 09:18 PM   #7
Beam Me Up Scotty

Rewards Points: 198

What is the reason for selling it?

You're new here so you cannot post photos until you have the amount of posts needed.

You're new here and you're selling this... Is it 'hot'?
Old 11-22-2019, 09:32 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Essiambre View Post
What is the reason for selling it?

You're new here so you cannot post photos until you have the amount of posts needed.

You're new here and you're selling this... Is it 'hot'?
Hi, Kevin. I can understand the question of it being “hot”. It’s is not. Here is the honest, straight forward story on it. I buy and sell items to put myself through flight training. I purchased this about 3 weeks ago at Bargain Hunt on Nolensville Pike in Nashville. I’ll have to look around and see if I can find the receipt. I’m not always the best at organization!

They had this priced at $2,100 or so. Was speaking to the manager about the item, as I like purchasing larger ticket items. Out of nowhere, he offered it to me as is/no returns for 75% off. Ended up paying $538. Got it home and it didn’t work. Sent it into Rigid and got it repaired. Per Ridgid, the board ribbon was pinched and cut during assembly. Got it back and works perfectly! I have no use for it. I understand this a specialty tool, so I came to the place where people that know this tool hang out! I’ve seen a couple used ones sell on eBay in the $1,000 range or so. However, they don’t have all of the attachments mine has, nor is theirs new like mine.

If someone is genuinely interested in this item and wants to see photos, I do have it listed on FB Marketplace for $1,500. Located in Jackson, TN.
Kevin_Essiambre likes this.