Electrician Apprentice - Career change - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 05-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 2
Default Electrician Apprentice - Career change

Hi, I'm Todd. I live in central NH and have recently decided to make the career change to become an electrician apprentice. It was a big decision for me as I am married and have 2 young kids. After months, probably even a few years of researching and job searching, I finally found my chance. I landed an apprenticeship with a big electrical company in the lakes region of NH, Daniels Electrical Corp. I will be starting tomorrow morning. I am very excited to finally begin something that I believe will be a very good and long career!!!

Thanks for the great information on this website!!!
tmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 22

Welcome,Im new to the forum also, been in electrical field 30+years,get a code book, learn all you can, grow a thick skin, some journeymen can be great and some can be real A-holes towsrds apprentices. Best advice I can Give is its not how smart you make yourself look the key is to not make others look stupid. Best of luck to you.
Gl115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:06 PM   #3
Old Grumpy Bastard

Rewards Points: 372

Welcome aboard ! Best of luck with the new career. Keep a positive attitude, ask questions, and be on time.

Always just a stallion in a china shop
MechanicalDVR is online now   Reply With Quote