Hello Everyone - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 11-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10
Default Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone
My name is Abel Ouellette
I have been an electronic technician for seven year. I have good knowledge of PLC programming design and construction of control panel. Making the technical drawing and writing the technical documentation.
I just receive my apprentice card form the state of Quebec. The apprentice card form the state of Quebec is now requirement because the status of my work as changed. From electronic technician to electrician. This is a good move because I will have both trades under my belt.
abelouellette is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelouellette View Post
Hello Everyone
I have been an electronic technician for seven year. I have good knowledge of PLC programming design and construction of control panel. Making the technical drawing and writing the technical documentation.
I just receive my apprentice card form the state of Quebec. The apprentice card form the state of Quebec is now requirement because the status of my work as changed. From electronic technician to electrician. This is a good move because I will have both trades under my belt.
Hello Abel

Welcome to the forum enjoy the fun and games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #3

Thank you
Harry304E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Thank you
Harry304E
Your welcome..

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #5

Rewards Points: 79

Hello, you even have a French accent on the computer.
nervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #6
Modérateur

Rewards Points: 16,782

Quote:
Hello Everyone

Bonjour et bienvenu au forum ici

Hello and welcome to the fourm here.

Merci,
Marc
Old 11-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
Modérateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervous View Post
Hello, you even have a French accent on the computer.

Bien sûr., je parle vraiment le français aussi et quand j'utilise l'ordinateur, quand je tape en français les accents apparaîtra.

Sure ., I do speak French as well and when I use the computer, when I type in French the accents will show up.

Merci,
Marc
Old 11-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #8

Sorry for the late response. Today I was very busy with commissioning a production machine.

Hi French_Electrican; Le Français est ma langue maternelle, naturellement je vais communique en anglais sur le présent forum de discussion. Afin de respecter les conventions d’usage et de faciliter la communication entre les différents membres.

Please not that my computer keyboard is configure as Canadian French, this is the reason why the accent appear on my reply.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
Modérateur

Quote:
Sorry for the late response. Today I was very busy with commissioning a production machine.

Hi French_Electrican; Le Français est ma langue maternelle, naturellement je vais communique en anglais sur le présent forum de discussion. Afin de respecter les conventions d’usage et de faciliter la communication entre les différents membres.

Please not that my computer keyboard is configure as Canadian French, this is the reason why the accent appear on my reply.
Abelouelletee.,

Pas de problem.,

We can leave it on English.

Merci,
Marc