Hey guys - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > New Member Introductions

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Azachi
  • 1 Post By Azachi

Old 11-03-2016, 11:50 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 196
Default Hey guys

Already kind of introducted myself in a topic that I already submitted but i'll give it another go

Basically enrolled in the canadian forces as an electrical distribution tech. Current in my third year as an apprentice. I purchased the ESAT 2015 a couple weeks ago to help prepare myself and feel more confident in doing my job since i'll be nose deep in the books. I plan to write my red seal in 2018 so i'm trying to prepare as much as possible. I've definitely browsed here on the forums alot but decided to register since we all had questions and still have questions regarding the code. Anywho i'll definitely see you guys around in the forums as my thirst for knowledge is quite high.
The_Modifier likes this.
Azachi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azachi For This Useful Post:
Ctsparky93 (11-05-2016)
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2016, 11:53 PM   #2
Old Grumpy Bastard

Rewards Points: 522

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the ride here.

Always just a stallion in a china shop
MechanicalDVR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 11:58 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 196

yeah i've been doing some browsing and just found that 99 cents is also in alberta which is funny cause i got posted to cold lake, alberta so he probably doesn't live too far from me:P
MechanicalDVR likes this.
Azachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2016, 12:38 AM   #4
Old Grumpy Bastard

Rewards Points: 522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azachi View Post
yeah i've been doing some browsing and just found that 99 cents is also in alberta which is funny cause i got posted to cold lake, alberta so he probably doesn't live too far from me:P
He likes to try and bust my chops but he's a good guy.

Always just a stallion in a china shop
MechanicalDVR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:36 AM   #5
:-)

Rewards Points: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azachi View Post
Yeah, @99cents lives in Perky Nipples wherever that might be. He might come say hi since I flagged him. There are a few of us here from Alberta. He won't buy coffee and donuts so I've never met him.

When I retire completely I'm going to move there. Name just stands out.

Myself I just hang out here for the entertainment.

I like perfect.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
daveEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 384

Welcome
This is a great place to learn, so start by browsing some of the areas that interest you to start your learning path. When you ask a question please give as much information as you can, and you will get a more professional response. When you ask a question without details we are not mind readers and people will let you know. It is part of the trade to be tough skinned but it is one of the most tight nit trades there is. Also if you post a question please come back and give us the outcome, allot of original posters never tell us the outcome.
Good luck
P.S. Harry/Blackdog says Welcome.