Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITALIAN name plate

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
Hey Nick from Jersey.tin knocker here. Try my hand at automotive machine work I’ve got a comec fly wheel grinder. Which I believe is three-phase I’m having a hard time reading the nameplate I’ve done some research and figure a few things out like Gigi=rpm
Pretty much my question is can you point me in the right direction for a VFD ?do I need to VFD’s for the two separate motors? I’m using single phase 220 with a BFF to run the machine. Any help would be appreciated. Name plate says 0.25 hp 60 hz
And the other 0.75 hp at 60hz

#3 ·
Hey Nick from Jersey.tin knocker here. Try my hand at automotive machine work I’ve got a comec fly wheel grinder. Which I believe is three-phase I’m having a hard time reading the nameplate I’ve done some research and figure a few things out like Gigi=rpm
Pretty much my question is can you point me in the right direction for a VFD ?do I need to VFD’s for the two separate motors? I’m using single phase 220 with a BFF to run the machine. Any help would be appreciated. Name plate says 0.25 hp 60 hz
And the other 0.75 hp at 60hz
Hire a licensed electrician to avoid the fire and or damage. If it's an Italian import chance are it isn't 220 single phase in the way you think it is.

IBTL

#4 ·
Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com. However, working with electricity and electrical systems can be unsafe if not done by a professional licensed electrician. The moderators of this site would like to advise you to contact a professional electrician in your area.

If you are permitted by law in your area to do your own electrical work, please sign up at our sister site, www.DIYChatroom.com where many of our professionals are also members and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.DIYChatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.