Well met - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Forum > New Member Introductions

Old 04-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Sasquatch

Rewards Points: 25
Default Well met

Hello all I have been lurking in the background reading all the old posts and getting a feel for you guys for about a week and decided to register so I can add my two cents.
I am a commercial electrician in PA mostly doing office tenant fitouts. While sensormatic installs keep us afloat during slow periods.
I hope to get to know you guys and hopefully I can offer something to this forum.
OHMsFolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
√-1 2 Σ π

Rewards Points: 18

Welcome to the forum!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
RIP 1959-2015

Rewards Points: 1,344

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHMsFolly View Post
Hello all I have been lurking in the background reading all the old posts and getting a feel for you guys for about a week and decided to register so I can add my two cents.
I am a commercial electrician in PA mostly doing office tenant fitouts. While sensormatic installs keep us afloat during slow periods.
I hope to get to know you guys and hopefully I can offer something to this forum.
Welcome to the forum Enjoy the fun...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HARRY304E is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
evil bastard

Rewards Points: 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHMsFolly
Sensormatic as in toilets?
mcclary's electrical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
Sasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclary's electrical

Sensormatic as in toilets?
Sensormatic as in CCTV, loss prevention, and inventory control devices.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 5,198

Quote:
Those things that cause all the noise when you leave a store without paying for something.
RIVETER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Sasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVETER
Those things that cause all the noise when you leave a store without paying for something.
Exactly! But I like the idea of calling them toilets better now that I think about it.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #8

Rewards Points: 2,000

Welcome to the forum.
william1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #9

Rewards Points: 506

Enjoy the forum, and feel free to put your oar in the water wherever you feel you can help out.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #10

Rewards Points: 500

Welcome to the forum
Englishsparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #11

Rewards Points: 1,010

Welcome from one PA member to another! Enjoy the site, I have learned so much in the short time I have been here.
zwodubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #12
Wire Ninja

Rewards Points: 6,421

Quote:
Oh, you mean those things that make me pay for something at the register, walk 30 feet, beep, and make me prove I just paid for the items? Yeah, love those things. I once told a Kohl's loss prevention lady to call the police if she didn't like the fact that I didn't care to show her my receipt when she asked me to. I knew I hadn't stolen anything, and was sure their Sensormatic thing was effed up.
MDShunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
BBQ
Salty Member

Rewards Points: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDShunk View Post
Oh, you mean those things that make me pay for something at the register, walk 30 feet, beep, and make me prove I just paid for the items? Yeah, love those things.
Spent about a year remodeling an open large Kohls like store, we would always grab the senders out of the back room and put them in others tool boxes to the point security just stopped paying attention. Good times.
BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #14
Ayuh

Welcome to the forum OHMsFolly.

I was in a dept store a while back, a father and probably 7 or 8 year old son were looking at jeans or something next to me.

The kid looked at the little sensor device that is attached the clothes and asked " Dad, what's this plastic thing for?"

The dad replied "Well son, that is a security device to prevent people from stealing clothes, if you try to steal something that thing will blow your hands off when you walk out the door."
Old 04-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #15
Sasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ima Hack
Welcome to the forum OHMsFolly.

I was in a dept store a while back, a father and probably 7 or 8 year old son were looking at jeans or something next to me.

The kid looked at the little sensor device that is attached the clothes and asked " Dad, what's this plastic thing for?"

The dad replied "Well son, that is a security device to prevent people from stealing clothes, if you try to steal something that thing will blow your hands off when you walk out the door."
Love it!