No discount from ESA on 40 code books - Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum
CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY, IT'S FREE!
Go Back   Electrician Talk - Professional Electrical Contractors Forum > Electrical Trade Topics > Canadian Electrical Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eddy current

Old 04-13-2019, 04:51 PM  

Rewards Points: 7,520
Default No discount from ESA on 40 code books

Just thought I would share that ESA will not give me a discount on a purchase of 40 new 2018 Ontario Electrical Safety Code books. Hopefully P.S.Knight comes out with an Ontario code.

CSA gives me 15% on everything I purchase from them due to the volume of books I buy.
electricguy likes this.
Join Contractor Talk

Join the #1 Electrician Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

ElectricianTalk.com - Are you a Professional Electrical Contractor? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's the leading place for electricians to meet online. No homeowners asking DIY questions. Just fellow tradesmen who enjoy talking about their business, their trade, and anything else that comes up. No matter what your specialty is you'll find that ElectricianTalk.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join ElectricianTalk.com - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. ElectricianTalk.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2019, 12:02 PM  
RSE Master Electrician

Rewards Points: 442

Not surprised.

They have no competition, you can only get the book from CSA who distributes it for ESA.
Old 04-14-2019, 05:38 PM  
Band Member

Rewards Points: 658

Might be worth a call. If you get the right person on the other end, they might do something ??

Crazy what ESA charges, I'm sure they get a good discount on the CSA part on their end, and they add on what they 'change' to the Ontario code.

Maybe they should just add on to PS Knights code !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2019, 06:11 PM  

Rewards Points: 3,766

I guess the question is, if you get the CEC with the free Ontario amendments, do you have the OESC?

I bought the OESC just to have in the truck(s), but I don't think it is necessary if you have the CEC and the amendments.

Cheers
John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.