- About Easy
- Professional Biography
- I started out working for a company called Brown and Root in 1977 as an electrical apprentice. Mostly installing rigid conduit in a copper processing plant. 6 months later I went to work for a small company doing residential and commercial work. In 1979 I received my RW (residential wireman) license from the state of Washington. In 1980 I went to work for the Boeing Co. I worked at the Huntington Beach Ca. plant until 2013 and was a member of Local 2295 during that time.
- What is your electrical related field/trade:
- General Location
- Southern California
- Special Skills, Interests, and Hobbies
- General electrical maintenance and construction. Residential, commercial and Industrial. Specializing in Public address and emergency notification systems. Hobbies are Synthesizers, wood working and graphic design.
- Goals in Life
- My goal is to remain engaged in learning new things and meeting new people with like interest.
- My Company
- Company Name
- Marshman construction
- Service Area
- Inland Empire - Temecula California
|11:20 PM - CoolWill mentioned Easy in post Branch circuit tap
...I stand corrected. Easy, a 3-wire neutral bo...
|10:42 PM - Mobius87 mentioned Easy in post Brain tickler service call on Monday, looking for advice.
|10:02 PM - emtnut mentioned Easy in post #14 for lights, on a 20 amp circuit
...about that, because Easy who is an NEC specia...
|10:00 PM - Norcal quoted Easy in post What's the purpose of these? (Connecticut Electric breakers)
Thanks for sharing this b...
|08:21 PM - Easy quoted CoolWill in post Are Encore nm-b wires any good?
It's a little stiff, but beyo...
|08:01 PM - Easy quoted fronty in post Adding 200 amp service for AC
I just want to double check...
|09:56 PM - gpop quoted Easy in post House in England is flooded with outlets.
I'm sure the drywall cont...
|03:23 PM - Easy quoted macmikeman in post 0-10 volt or 1-10 volt dimming
... 120 only? Thanks Macmikeman .. The fixtures are ...
|03:18 PM - Easy quoted splatz in post 0-10 volt or 1-10 volt dimming
... wasn't OK. Thanks Splatz .. From my limited r...
|01:50 PM - Easy quoted HackWork in post Gfci protection for residential kitchen exhaust hood
Yup, and being in the kitchen...
|07:27 AM - lighterup quoted Easy in post Gfci protection for residential kitchen exhaust hood
That sound crazy. Was it ...
|10:34 PM - Awg-Dawg quoted Easy in post Gfci protection for residential kitchen exhaust hood
I can't think of any rece...
|09:14 PM - micromind quoted Easy in post PG & E power cuts pending
I worked a facility that ...
|12:08 PM - Easy quoted micromind in post PG & E power cuts pending
I wonder how long it'll be unt...
|10:47 PM - Awg-Dawg quoted Easy in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
lol .. I thought the post...
|10:40 PM - Easy quoted Awg-Dawg in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
It’s clearly not an electri...
|10:32 PM - Easy quoted nrp3 in post Murray Circuit breaker compatibility
I was searching around an...
|10:21 PM - Awg-Dawg quoted Easy in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
I think the actual post w...
|07:28 PM - Easy quoted Switched in post Murray Circuit breaker compatibility
Murray and Siemens are the sa...
|06:17 PM - joebanana quoted Easy in post Murray Circuit breaker compatibility
|05:14 PM - HackWork quoted Easy in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
My only issue with ground...
|04:10 PM - HackWork quoted Easy in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
Ok now I know the code as...
|04:05 PM - Easy quoted HackWork in post Using bonded box to connect 2 ground splices
...e this way. Thanks HackWorks.. We can't know it ...