Electrician Talk banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Canadian Electrical Forum
    Apparently, an outdoor receptacle requires GFCI protection. Typical RV has a 120V 30A corded connection. I have not seen any 120V 30A GFCI receptacles or Siemen's GFCI breakers. Since the RV is considered a dwelling that has sleeping area does it not require combination breakers? Have you seen...
  2. General Electrical Discussion
    A customer, who is in the remodel business wants a house re-wire. What he really wants is for me to pull permits and install panels and cables he's acquired from various job sites. This work will be permitted and inspected. Arc fault protection will be required. He claims there is a wiring...
1-2 of 2 Results