Electrician Talk banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. General Electrical Discussion
    Hello partners I am designing a sensor that can measure the voltage of a panel in my house and I would like to know what type of cable to use to connect the sensor to the panel. Panel outpu voltage is around 40V and 20V My idea is to connect the sensor that I am making (I am already in the PCB...
  2. UK Electrical Forum
    Hi, I'm fairly new to the electrical installer trade and just wondered if anyone else had come across the same thing I have. I think with Christmas coming up, this is going to be an increasing thing for me (and other installers) but a couple of my first jobs were putting TVs on the wall of...
  3. Other Codes and Standards
    Hey Gang, I need your thoughts on this. bonding of a Gland on armored cable is done largely for reducing the "touch potential" that can be induced into the Armour of an AC cable. Cables under 400 amps are typically bonded at both ends, while over 400 amps are only on one end. What I am...
1-3 of 3 Results