Electrician Talk banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. General Electrical Discussion
    Hi! I'm looking for wire joints where you can easily couple and uncouple two wires by using clips. The voltage will not be more than 10 V. Does anyone know what they are called, and where I could buy them? I've drawn a figure of what I'm looking for below.
  2. Tools, Equipment and New Products
    This could quite possibly be a dumb question deserving dumb answers, but what is the push clip on the klein tool pouch for, the #5127 in particular.
1-2 of 2 Results