Electrician Talk banner
ge gfci afci
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Electrical Discussion
    Hi folks, Need to install a new GFCI/AFCI breaker in a GE panel. HomeDepot carries the right breakers but for GFCI/AFCI the pole/connector in the back is vertical. I need it to be horizontal but all I can find is vertical connectors. Does GE or any compatible manufacturer make such breaker? Does...
1-1 of 1 Results