Electrician Talk banner


  1. NEC Code Forum
    I posted this in a CCTV forum, but seeing as how this is a more advanced topic I am re-posting here so I can get a more professional opinion. I recently "inherited" tech support for a CCTV system. A camera went out recently, and water had damaged the power plug on the Siamese cable. I...
  2. General Electrical Discussion
    im sorry if this is in the wrong section, i'm new here. my problem is a blow amplifier for subwoofers, i need help finding a cross reference model of a certain mosfet because i can't seem to find any online. here are some pics i took of the damage. i'll have more questions above each...