Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started an account here. If this is against the rules please let me know.

I work for a local county agency and we purchased a 150 KVA transformer a few years ago and we never used it. It was purchased to go along with a generator in case the city lost power we could have a mobile power trailer. We have since decommissioned the trailer it was on. The item has dings to the sheet metal, but other than that its been indoors for the duration of its life.

GE Transformer 150 KVA 480, 208, 120

Square D Panel board 225 Amp, Voltage: 120/208 to 240VAC, 3 Phase

It also has a Siemens switch 600 amp.

Item is located just north of Wichita, KS in the town of Sedgwick.

Very expensive new, but I realize its new/old. Looking to sell to the best offer. No idea what to ask for it.

Pics available. Please comment or email, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
19,266 Posts
I just started an account here. If this is against the rules please let me know.

I work for a local county agency and we purchased a 150 KVA transformer a few years ago and we never used it. It was purchased to go along with a generator in case the city lost power we could have a mobile power trailer. We have since decommissioned the trailer it was on. The item has dings to the sheet metal, but other than that its been indoors for the duration of its life.

GE Transformer 150 KVA 480, 208, 120

Square D Panel board 225 Amp, Voltage: 120/208 to 240VAC, 3 Phase

It also has a Siemens switch 600 amp.

Item is located just north of Wichita, KS in the town of Sedgwick.

Very expensive new, but I realize its new/old. Looking to sell to the best offer. No idea what to ask for it.

Pics available. Please comment or email, [email protected]
Does the panelboard have a main and breakers?
Is the switch fused?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts