Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Dronia, are you guys tearing all this stuff out at this factory?!? I would be making trips to The $crap yard on a daily basis!!!! I LOVE remodels simply for the fact that tearing out all the old panels, wire, and transformers pays out like a big dog!

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE GETTING PAID AND GETTING PAID. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dronia, are you guys tearing all this stuff out at this factory?!? I would be making trips to The $crap yard on a daily basis!!!! I LOVE remodels simply for the fact that tearing out all the old panels, wire, and transformers pays out like a big dog!

AIN'T NOTHING LIKE GETTING PAID AND GETTING PAID. :thumbup:
We are installing new controls and distribution to a huge incinerator that reduces emissions from adhesive product manufacturing. 6 initial burners for nox emissions that feed into another for Vox emissions :blink:
I'll post more pictures as it goes on.

I don't think I can take anything at these plants, already asked.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
That's a pretty cool looking job man, I can see why you working crazy h
PHP:
ours.

Too bad about the scrap, im remodeling an old healthcare facility, and let me tell you :whistling2:.......there's more scrap wire and metal getting pulled out of this place than you would believe. You've got to grab it quick cause 30 other monkeys are all sitting there drooling over it.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What is that materal that you used to attach to the roof, instead of the truss?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts