Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[PLEASE NOTE: These books have already been claimed, so are no longer available. TKX]

I have a 2005 NEC handbook and soft cover code book set in great shape. I don’t want anything for them, just pay the shipping charge.
Were on the 2008 code here so are of no use to me anymore, but don’t want to just toss them in the recycle bin when somebody else can use them.

[PLEASE NOTE: These books have already been claimed, so are no longer available. TKX]

·
Semi-Retired
1,289 Posts
I bet you don't keep old photo's of kids, or girlfriends either. :sniff:
Am I right?

Tuck those books up on a shelf somewhere; they'll come in handy soon enough.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Am I right?

Tuck those books up on a shelf somewhere; they'll come in handy soon enough.

Sniff??? You trying to catch the aroma of a girlfriends pic? What no bike seats?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am I right?

Tuck those books up on a shelf somewhere; they'll come in handy soon
enough.
Everywhere I work is on ’08 now. I tried saving old code books from a few code cycles back when I first started out, but I got tired of shuffling them around. Besides, were not talking about fine literature here, it’s the NEC. The day after the code cycle changes, as far as I’m concerned, they aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on anymore.

Anyway, someone who’s state is about to adopt the ’05 code sent me a PM this morning, so they are now going to be put to better use than just sitting on my shelf.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
I keep the old ones to sell once I retire, they maybe worth something as antiques.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.