Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shockdoc style,

Attachments

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your 90 looks kind of flat
The schedule 40 was miserable to bend. I got a perfect 90 on the schedule 80 outside. I kept it where I knew the feeders would fit thru . That interior pipe run was a pita as I had to notch the joist cause the up line was only 5" from the end. Should have just ran ser.

·
Small Potatoes
5,457 Posts
Does the intersystem grounding block come mounted on the meter pan or did you put it on there Doc?

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
I just appreciate the fact that Shock is at least lying down to take the pictures instead of standing on his head.:)

Pete

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, the pictures aren't orientated correctly.....

And you notched the top, or bottom of a beam. Definate no-no there....which begs the question "Why?" when you were running PVC?
Yeah the GC just called an hour ago to bitch about it. Should have just ran ser.

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why did you mix up line and load?
First time with that ge box, I thought I'd be feeding bottom lugs. Marked it before I examined it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah the GC just called an hour ago to bitch about it. Should have just ran ser.
There's gonna be bumps and oops, you apparently wanted to try something new, aside from the notching of the wood, and TOP - line BOTTOM - LOAD should be with anything, if you don't work with them alot you would never know, it took me to do it wrong to learn the right way, don't beat yourself up. Learn from it.

Looks good, don't get bummed out. We appreciate the pics.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts