Electrician Talk banner
1 - 1 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Power distribution and controls
3,172 Posts
It is also called an open delta transformer. But this is only on 3 phase.
You do not state where you measured the voltage, or what electrical system you were working on.

Hope you had your PPE on.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts