Electrician Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
hiamp
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, My name is Mike Hofmann. I'm an electrical contractor in Washington State. I'm new to your forum and find it very interesting.:thumbsup:
hope to have good discussions....Mike

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
Hi friends, My name is Mike Hofmann. I'm an electrical contractor in Washington State. I'm new to your forum and find it very interesting.:thumbsup:
Welcome:thumbsup:

Hope to have good discussions....Mike
No guarantees about how good they'll be, but you will have some discussions.

Reactions: hiamp and jwjrw

·
Registered
370 Posts
hope to have good discussions....Mike
Mike Hofmann, why does that name sound famiilar?? I am/was working in seattle, North bend, enumclaw, south end. Who have you worked for before you went out on your own?

·
hiamp
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike Hofmann, why does that name sound famiilar?? I am/was working in seattle, North bend, enumclaw, south end. Who have you worked for before you went out on your own?
I worked for many a company. Hertz, MCE, Clover creek, L & D, Taurus, and others. Also worked in Reno,Phoenix, San Diego. Who did you worked when you were up here

·
Registered
370 Posts
I worked for many a company. Hertz, MCE, Clover creek, L & D, Taurus, and others. Also worked in Reno,Phoenix, San Diego. Who did you worked when you were up here
Worked for Valley ele for 10yrs, DW close, EHS, Bowie, VECA, Ault ele. It might of been MCE, I have worked on a few jobs where we doing EMCS work for the General & you guys where the main Ele G.C.

·
hiamp
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worked for Valley ele for 10yrs, DW close, EHS, Bowie, VECA, Ault ele. It might of been MCE, I have worked on a few jobs where we doing EMCS work for the General & you guys where the main Ele G.C.
We could have ran into each other at some point. How's the work climate in Maine? I have never been there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
We could have ran into each other at some point. How's the work climate in Maine? I have never been there.
Slow, but I landed a job teaching a startup how to run their company, so it is a sweet gig. Not alot of big companys here to need a fulltime P.M., but I might be going overseas soon to work, so I hope it will all work out in the end.:thumbup:

·
hiamp
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Slow, but I landed a job teaching a startup how to run their company, so it is a sweet gig. Not alot of big companys here to need a fulltime P.M., but I might be going overseas soon to work, so I hope it will all work out in the end.:thumbup:
Good luck....Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts