Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Just the fact your posting on here tells me you aren’t going to find one. Sooner or later, the people are going to have to accept that we no longer live in a first world economy. If the work is going to get done it’s either wait forever or payoff the local bureaucrats to install whatever will work.

·
Registered
Electrical contractor 37 years. Electrical inspector 2 years
3,366 Posts
Welcome to our world. We cannot get the materials we need to work so what do we do? What does the customer do? I was at the local Deli today buying lunch and it looked like he was closing shop. He cannot buy any food stuffs. No Pasta, no soda, snacks, no cold cuts. His suppliers stopped coming around because they have nothing to provide.
Supply chain issues or market manipulation?:unsure:

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
It' Martket Manipulation, anything to make a buck and make the left take the fall.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to our world. We cannot get the materials we need to work so what do we do? What does the customer do? I was at the local Deli today buying lunch and it looked like he was closing shop. He cannot buy any food stuffs. No Pasta, no soda, snacks, no cold cuts. His suppliers stopped coming around because they have nothing to provide.
Supply chain issues or market manipulation?:unsure:
FJB

·
Registered
Electrical contractor 37 years. Electrical inspector 2 years
3,366 Posts
WTF are YOU talking about? Chainsaw???

Ain't Halloween YET.
I was trying to make a joke but apparently it bombed.
There was a movie years ago where the homeowner was saying he is rewiring his house to 210/220 what ever it takes. If I remember correctly he had a chainsaw in his hand at the time. So some electricians were playing on the term 210/220 whatever...

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
I was trying to make a joke but apparently it bombed.
There was a movie years ago where the homeowner was saying he is rewiring his house to 210/220 what ever it takes. If I remember correctly he had a chainsaw in his hand at the time. So some electricians were playing on the term 210/220 whatever...
Thought that was a line from "Home for Christmas" between some famous black actor and a famous white comedian/ comedic actor?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts