1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
75 cut in hihats in soffit every 3'
6 Exits and emergency lights
12 Lay in fixtures
10 half switched quad set ups under displays.

Today is day 2 for me as of 9am, so far 33 hihats installed yesterday, 1 quad set up.

·
Florida resident
3,898 Posts
so the duster is on hold for now

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rope, MC, pipe?
What are you doing to save time?
Job started in conduit, now I'm hacking MC from boxes for Hihats, ems and quads.

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
You are making the bucks here. :thumbup:

My quote would have been minimum 160 hours for that job... else someone like you could have it. :)

Edit: I'd have not had 33 pots cut in to a soffit in 2 days.

In fact, next week I will install two, count em, two pots (hi-hats?) over a desk in a condo. I have the GC cutting out a 4.5" strip along the floor through three rooms so I can get a wire there. He will then install 5" baseboard throughout.

^^ I've allowed two days for that. I will cut in the pots tho. He will fix the mess (scrape and re-do ceiling) and there will be a mess.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Cost speed proffit and value just arent benefits of becoming signatory.:no::laughing:

Reactions: randas

·
Banned
4,506 Posts
cl219um said:
quality isnt a benefit when working with you mouse turds.:chinese:
I bet these " mouse turds" you refer to are far better electricians then you could ever dream of. Your are the typical lazy,loudmouthed, self entitled union piece of ****.

Btw this isn't the union section

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I bet these " mouse turds" you refer to are far better electricians then you could ever dream of. Your are the typical lazy,loudmouthed, self entitled union piece of ****.

Btw this isn't the union section
i just come out i guess when i am talking on a forum with guys like yourself. at work i am nothing but buisness. i love jammin with you. you are one to talk about someone being an opinionated pos. "get off the subject of mothers. i just got off yours. hah, i kill me. i can hear your mom telling you that supper is ready from upstairs from here.

·
Banned
4,506 Posts
cl219um said:
someone was just giving eejac bitches about not posting on general electrical. i am here. was up?
So you come to the general section but post a blatant union post?

You are a special kinda stupid

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
so you go to the union section always to bash things you know nothing about whenever possible? dont be such a hypocrate.

·
Banned
4,506 Posts
cl219um said:
so you go to the union section always to bash things you know nothing about whenever possible? dont be such a hypocrate.
I know all about the union.

Nothing you post is relative to the trade it's just union bull****.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
just a suggestion. dont get all bound up and beat the dog. promoting a great cause for labor. or maybe just seeing if robn is following anyone promoting union labor cause he is fighting tooth and nail to keep it out of his or her buisness.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.