Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Estwing magic
26,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GC decided he liked 5" pots better. I used to buy 4" Liteline Gimbals for about four bucks. It doesn't look like I can get 5" for anywhere near that price. He doesn't even care if it swivels, he just wants a flat trim. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
988 Posts
99cents said:
GC decided he liked 5" pots better. I used to buy 4" Liteline Gimbals for about four bucks. It doesn't look like I can get 5" for anywhere near that price. He doesn't even care if it swivels, he just wants a flat trim. Any suggestions?
I can get 5" trims for about that same price. All-Pro brand. But that's here In the states.

·
Electrical Contractor
Trying to retire or at least slow down a bit, but life not cooperating
5,261 Posts
Can you get me a part number for the flat trim or a link? Appreciate it :) .
Gescan has a cheap brand of pot lights (Elite) which may have the trims you want

·
Estwing magic
26,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What about an LED trim? Maybe I can upsell this and make some money :) . How cheap can I get something like this:

Attachments

·
Estwing magic
26,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gescan has a cheap brand of pot lights (Elite) which may have the trims you want
Thanks for the tip on Elite. Got it down to about ten bucks, which I can live with. Seems like reasonable quality as well.

·
Sideways Sparky
1,512 Posts
We use Lithonia 5". The gimble's are not cheap here, but may be worth checking out where you are. They are not a regular stocked item is why. The flat trims are very inexpensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts