Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's
I am looking for 6" LED recessed vaulted ceiling cans. The specs call for LD6A20 cooper lighting. The problem I have with these is there not IC fixtures, the general wants to use spray foam insulation. So I looked into the Juno IC926LED9, this is the fixture I was looking for except the luman out put is 900 compared to the cooper's 2000. What type of fixtures would you use with a 8/12 roof pitch?

as always thanks for the help

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Guy's
I am looking for 6" LED recessed vaulted ceiling cans. The specs call for LD6A20 cooper lighting. The problem I have with these is there not IC fixtures, the general wants to use spray foam insulation. So I looked into the Juno IC926LED9, this is the fixture I was looking for except the luman out put is 900 compared to the cooper's 2000. What type of fixtures would you use with a 8/12 roof pitch?

Bump!:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Guy's

Juno IC 21

1 - 3 of 3 Posts