1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Florida resident
3,898 Posts
thats for the new service thats about to burn down

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Maybe it's for an air compressor with a big water remover or something like that. Single phase, 100 for the compressor, 70 for some other add-on unit.

Or you guys talking about something else?

·
Registered
31,141 Posts
Maybe it's for an air compressor with a big water remover or something like that. Single phase, 100 for the compressor, 70 for some other add-on unit.

Or you guys talking about something else?

I was thinking along those lines maybe HVAC unit with 240 heater and a single phase fan motor?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
84 amps? Wouldn't the 70 side just trip it out? Sounds like you got that number from kabolers electrical theory class!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
the breaker just trips at 70 amps lol...its a 2pole connected breaker..one side goes they both do so its absolutley absurd to even make that lololol...what the hell that cant be real//??...can it??>>..<<

·
Registered
31,141 Posts
the breaker just trips at 70 amps lol...its a 2pole connected breaker..one side goes they both do so its absolutley absurd to even make that lololol...what the hell that cant be real//??...can it??>>..<<
Read what I wrote!

·
Registered
31,141 Posts
84 amps? Wouldn't the 70 side just trip it out? Sounds like you got that number from kabolers electrical theory class!!

I'll put 84 amps on a 70 amp breaker all day long and it won't trip.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts