Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,236 Posts

·
Registered
14,469 Posts
FastCap sells a magnet for the wrist that will pull up staples// TEK screws -- without the use of fingers.

One then merely plucks one fastener off of the magnet face as you please.

·
Safety Pin Member
2,255 Posts
I can't tell if these look like a good idea or not. Either way, you can't use
whatever you like. Around here, if doesn't have CSA or ULc it can't be used.

·
Banned
11,885 Posts
I think it's a fine idea. I do my best to not do residential work requiring staples, but it would sure be easy to carry a few staples with this gadget attached to my tool belt because I don't use a pouch. I use a tool carrier that has an 11-in-1, a beater flathead, strippers, Kleins, and dikes. If I need a staple, I grab a few as I need them. The Staple Pro clipped on my belt would keep them handy if I needed them.

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
34,786 Posts
Hey Staple Pro- Don't be a chump. V......... ...... ........ ......!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The staple boss is cool under the house or in attic on some old work but for a rough in its in the way kind of like the bundle boss good ideas and intentions but not my go too for speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think it's a fine idea. I do my best to not do residential work requiring staples, but it would sure be easy to carry a few staples with this gadget attached to my tool belt because I don't use a pouch. I use a tool carrier that has an 11-in-1, a beater flathead, strippers, Kleins, and dikes. If I need a staple, I grab a few as I need them. The Staple Pro clipped on my belt would keep them handy if I needed them.
InPhase277, that's exactly the right idea. I don't use a huge tool belt when roughing in a house or stick built structure. I like to travel light! Hammer, Staple Pro, Wire cutters...that's it!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The staple boss is cool under the house or in attic on some old work but for a rough in its in the way kind of like the bundle boss good ideas and intentions but not my go too for speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes the staple guns are useful in a prime location(which is rare) but they are bulky and they don't give you much control over the depth the staple is driven.

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
34,786 Posts
Not sure about the chump part?? This is 100% American made, I'm doing my part to make America great again, get on board! We are and will stay Made in the USA:thumbup:
Hey, that's terrific. I am 100% behind that! I own one of your staple machines by the way. The chump part is part of a slogan that I can't post in this part of the forum , don't take it personal please. I consider you a great man! A hero! We need lots more just like you. Hurrah!

Reactions: Staple Pro
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.