Electrician Talk banner

a few questions on the mass jourymens test.

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  johnnyc1680 
#1 ·
so i am going for my test next month, and i have been studying the exam busters book. i have been really getting into the code part of this test. Other than the range demand factors i feel pretty darn good. its the practical part of the test that i am a little more worried about. i want to nail this on the 1st try. anybody have some good advice i am open to hear what everybody has to say! Thanks .

Discussion starter · #2 ·
what should i expect when i walk in?
What is ok and not ok to bring in?
can you use a calculator?
is the mass amendments really important to catch up on? if so where may i find these?

Discussion starter · #8 ·
thanks for the feedback...i have been using the exam busters book and have heard from about three different people that this IS the book we need to come out on top.its just taking it one question at a time and not feel overwhelmed. kinda hard to though when your father is also in the trade!

Discussion starter · #10 ·
so its one week away...feeling pretty damn good with the code section of the test.getting a better hang on the range demand factors and such...voltage drop still a little lost and some of the other math just plugging in ohms law. i have 6 days and i took work off the Friday before my boss was very understanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.